Are you an older Tasmanian who needs legal advice?
Or are you worried about an older person you know?
Legal Aid offers free, private and confidential legal advice, representation or referrals once a month at COTA Tasmania.
Legal Aid’s experienced and trusted lawyers can advise and assist you with:
- Advance care planning
- Guardianship Board matters – lifestyle and financial decisions
- Powers of Attorney
- Pressure to pay money or hand over assets
- Family conflict
- Scams and fraud or other criminal matters
- Abuse or neglect of older people
- Protection orders, and
- any other issue that affects older people.
If you need legal representation in court, a Legal Aid lawyer can help you apply for Legal Aid.
Just drop in to:
COTA Tasmania, ‘Westella’, 181 Elizabeth Street, Hobart
10am to 12 noon on the first Thursday of every month (except January)
Or make an appointment:
Contact COTA Tasmania on 6231 3265 or [email protected].
You can also download the flyer for this service: Free Legal Advice for Older Tasmanians.