Become a COTA member
For a low annual membership fee of $34 (single membership, joint $44), you can become a member of COTA Tasmania. As a COTA member you will receive a wide range of exclusive benefits including access to COTA insurance designed specifically for over 50s. You will also be joining the COTA Tasmania Community and will be invited to participate in the various programs and events on offer across the state.
Click here to find out how you can BELONG, BENEFIT and BE HEARD.
Click here to renew your membership.
COTA is working to create a Tasmania where the experiences, knowledge and contributions that come with age are valued throughout government, community and business. Having the support of our organisational members is key to ensuring this happens.
As an Organisational Member you will receive:
• Quarterly issues of our national magazine, OneCOTA
• Priority advertising in our Seniors Week program at a discounted rate of 10% (savings of up to $180)
• Priority access to workshops and events
• 10% discount for COTA Board Room hire
• Regular COTA updates and research
• Invitations to participate in consultations
• Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
Become an Organisational Member
To become an Organisational Member, simply enter your details here to create your membership account.
If you have any questions about Organisational Membership, please contact the COTA office by phone on (03) 6231 3265 or by email at email@example.com.