Helping people to navigate the aged care system and get the support they need
A free and friendly community service
What is My Aged Care?
My Aged Care is the Australian Government’s gateway to subsidised aged care services, including:
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Home Care Packages
- Respite and residential aged care
To contact My Aged Care, call 1800 200 422 or visit the website: www.myagedcare.gov.au
How can COTA Tasmania assist?
COTA Tasmania provides a range of aged care information and support services for individuals, families, groups, and service providers. We can talk to you about the different options and help you to access the services you need.
- User-friendly resources (printed and online) about the aged care system and the options available.
- Tailored information and support from a COTA staff member or peer support volunteer.
- Group presentations about the aged care system and how it works.
For more information about aged care, or to book a group session or a personal appointment, please call COTA Tasmania on (03) 6231 3265.